Friday, January 16, 2009

No man is an island?

I have come to realize that within my sphere of influence, the people I know, my little corner of the world of blogging, I am a man in a woman's world. Just look at the list of blogs that we follow. The posts are mostly about the kids or girls stuff. Nothing at all wrong with that. I enjoy reading many of the posts. And Jen reads them too; she's just not one to comment. But I have been wanting to blog for some time now to be able to organize my thoughts and get things off my chest. I also enjoy posting about the kids and family activities, so please keep checking from time to time to find posts that you are interested in. If you stumble across ramblings of mine that do not interest you, just skip 'em. At some point in the future, I hope to have practiced organizing my thoughts and putting writing them coherently that I will be at least a little interesting. And to have a guy or two reading it once in a while. I am also trying to encourage Jen to do some posts. But until then, you will have to sort through it. Because I will use this blog from time to time to get things off my chest. And until then, I believe that a man can be an island.

-Vern

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry, Adam reads your blog too, but, like Jenn, he's not a commenter, even on his wife's blog! Of course, he will comment on his mom's blog. What a momma's boy.

    ReplyDelete