It has unseasonably warm for the last week, but it began cool off yesterday afternoon. Today the clouds came and went for most of the day. As I drove home from work it was a little cloudy, but just as I got off the freeway onto Woodmen, it started snowing. As I drove up Woodmen, it continued to snow. After crossing Rangewood, I was up high enough to see the world to the south. It was snowing like crazy on me. I looked to the left, North, and the sky was dark and snowy. I looked to the south and the sky was sunny and clear. Woodmen, which runs East and West was clear, straight dividing line. To the north it was dark and snowy and to the south it was sunny and clear. Crazy!?
-Vern
Friday, January 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Crazy, crazy. This state is nuts. And I agree, winter isn't really over here until May!
ReplyDelete